1. The service is a web-based platform that can be executed by a browser. Local installation is therefore not necessary to use the service. The services are non-binding.
2. By setting up a user account and transmitting the access data, TRACKS grants the user the limited, simple, non-transferable, non-sublicensable or copiable right to use the services in the license area during the contract period. The license area includes the countries of the EU as well as Switzerland and Norway, unless otherwise regulated in the offer.
3. With the platform, TRACKS offers the user the opportunity to analyze, optimize and communicate performance factors of the activity of their own commercial vehicle fleet. Factors include fuel efficiency, trip costs and associated CO2 emissions.
4. The range of functions of the individual services and features results from the current product description of "TRACKS for Carriers" on TRACKS' website.
5. After registering, the user can view TRACKS' platform with sample data (= any data that is not the data of their own vehicle fleet). To connect the data of their own vehicle fleet, the user can set up APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) with the Connected Services of the respective vehicle manufacturers (including RIO, Daimler Fleetboard, Volvo Connect and DAF Connect) and other third-party providers.
6. The quality of the analyses depends on the quality of the received initial data and the design of the specific analysis. The user is solely responsible for this since he provides the database. TRACKS generally does not check or assess the data to be evaluated.
7. The services of TRACKS are partly based on software / services of third parties (e.g. analysis tools, database systems, etc.) or are dependent on third parties with regard to their functionality. TRACKS has no influence on possible changes to this software / services of third parties. In the event of changes to third-party software / services or security concerns, it may happen that TRACKS cannot provide certain services to the usual extent. In such cases, taking into account the interests of the user, TRACKS is entitled to adapt his services and, if necessary, to change them.